① If a Card/Effect is activated, that would destroy 2 or more cards you control:
Negate the effect, and if you do, destroy that card, then you can Special Summon 1 "Stardust Dragon" from your Extra Deck.
● This card cannot be activated in the Damage Step.
● You can only activate this if it is certain that at least 2 cards you control would be destroyed.
This means that this card can never be chained to the effect of "Saber Slash".
● If the card is not destroyed, you cannot Special Summon “Stardust Dragon”.
(Cards which are in the Deck, GY, or Banished, cannot be destroyed)
(If "Dark Hole" is activated, and this is chained, and "Twister" is chained, targeting Dark Hole, Hole's effect will be negated, but Stardust will not be Summoned).
● This card does not Synchro Summon.
(If Stardust Dragon summoned this way is later sent to the GY, it can’t be Summoned again by any means).
● This can be activated even if the cards that would be destroyed are unaffected by card effects.
(If you control 2 “Tenkabito Shien”, and “Torrential Tribute” is activated, you can still activate this card).