① If a monster is Normal/Special Summoned (except by “Black Garden”):
Halve its ATK, also, if it is still on the field, you Special Summon 1 “Rose Token” (Plant/DARK/Level 2/ATK 800/DEF 800) to their opponent's field, in Attack Position.
② You can target 1 monster in your GY with ATK equal to the total ATK of all face-up Plants;
destroy this card and as many Plants on the field as possible, then, if you destroyed all of them, Special Summon that target.
● The owner of "Black Garden" always Summons the Token.
● A token is summoned even if the monster's ATK can't be halved,
as long as that monster is still on the field when this effect resolves
(even if it's face-down or was summoned face-down).
● The ATK loss remains even if this card's effect becomes negated or if it leaves the field.
● If "Shrink" is chained to the effect to halve ATK:
Its original ATK is halved by "Shrink", then its halved ATK is halved again, and permanently remains halved.
● If "Shrink" is later used on the monster whose ATK was halved:
Its ATK becomes half its original ATK, and in the End Phase, its ATK becomes its original (printed) ATK.
● If "Forbidden Lance" is later used on the monster whose ATK was halved:
Its current ATK is reduced by 800 (until the End Phase), but Garden's halving effect still applies.