Gladiator Beast Darius
① If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" monster:
You can target 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster in your GY;
Special Summon it and target it with this card.
② That target's effects are negated while this card is face-up on the field.
③ At the end of the Battle Phase, if this battled:
You can shuffle it into the Deck;
Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck (except “Gladiator Beast Darius”).
The ③ effect:
● It can't be activated unless there is a “Gladiator Beast” monster in your Deck.
● It can activate and resolve while “Skill Drain” is applying (without being negated).
● It can be negated by “Royal Oppression” (If it is, this card remains in the Deck (it is not destroyed)).
● “Battling” requires this card to be involved in Damage Calculation
(If this card's attack is negated, the ③ effect can't activate).
● If multiple “Gladiator Beast” effects are activated at the end of the Battle Phase,
they don’t go on the same Chain (they each activate, one after another, each on their own Chain).
Vs "Rivalry of Warlords"/"Gozen Match":
● If you have a Gladiator Beast of the same Type/Attribute in your Deck, you can activate the ② effect.
If you do, you can Summon any Gladiator Beast of any Attribute.
● The target's effects aren't negated if Darius is Set or leaves the field (except by "Bottomless Trap Hole").
● The target's effects aren't negated if the target is Set or leaves the field.
● "Bottomless Trap Hole" is an exception to the first bullet point:
If it it is chained to Darius' Summon, the target's effects remain negated.